Hello, hello. So in addition to my shopaholic personality, I recently had a birthday (aka another excuse to buy more things than I already do). I'm a huge online shopper, mostly because shopping in person gives me anxiety and I feel like I can find better deals online and really get the things that I want. Plus I never try on clothes in the store anyways cause that also just gives me way too much anxiety. I wanted to share with you guys some thing's that I've picked up or been gifted in the last couple weeks that I'm loving. I'm going to link where you can find everything with each product so if you decide you need it in your life too you'll know where to find it!
First let's start off with some products from Sephora:
- I recently picked up the Rainforest of the Sea palette by Tarte and I'm in love. I usually reach for more matte shades for eyeshadows but these colors are gorgeous, pigmented, creamy and I am so beyond happy with this purchase. This is my first time using Tarte eyeshadows and I'm so happy I gave this palette a shot. It retails for $34 and can be purchased HERE. Also I'm in love with the packaging it's absolutely beautiful in my opinion, great job Tarte.
- The next product I have been LOVING is a hair product and it's the CAVIAR Anti-aging Replenishing Moisture Conditioner. I'm not going to lie I only bought the conditioner because this retials for $32 for 8.5 ounces and thats EXPENSIVE, especially for a hair product that won't last as long as say a eyeshadow palette will. Totally worth it though, my hair feels silky smooth and looks and feels healthier. I'm not sure if I will be repurchasing this only because I just ordered two new hair products from Sephora from the brand dpHUE, which is apparently a cool brand because they make shampoos for colored hair. Since my hair isn't colored I got the Renew Shampoo and Conditioner for $24 each which you can find HERE. If you guys want I could do a whole post on hair care products and which ones I like best if you would like! Just like this post or comment below if that's something you guys would be interested in.
- This next product I was sort of gifted, sort of not. My sister bought me something I already had so I exchanged it for this. It's the Benefit Cheekathon palette. Guys I love this thing. It has five full sized blushes and bronzers in there which normally each retail for around $29, so that times five is well over $100 and this palette retails for $58. So worth it. I was running out of my long time favorite Hoola bronzer and when I saw this palette I was like YES. It has two bronzers and three blushes with the shades Hoola, Dallas, Dandelion, Rockateur and Coralista which are some of Benefits best sellers. They also smell really good too (fun bonus). If you're running low on one of these products pick up this palette, it's perfect for travel too because you can create so many different looks by just bringing this for blush and bronzer! You guys know I love using Hoola for my contouring also.
- I finally caved, regardless of how many highlighters I have and decided to pick up the Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit in the shade That Glow. These highlighters are beautiful and I have nothing bad to say about this palette at all. Great variety, pigmentation and perfect for fair to tan skin tones. Sephora is currently out of stock of the That Glow palette but has the Gleam palette which I think is beautiful but not suited for my skin tone. Purchase it here for $40, that's like $10 a highlighter which is a steal.
The next few items are some clothing items and accessories that I got that I really want to talk about!
- As a lover of Sex and The City and a huge admirer of Carrie Bradshaw we all know that she started the name necklace trend. I've always wanted a monogram or name necklace so I decided to order this one off Etsy which I will link HERE. It's super cute and dainty and can be layered with other necklaces which I like.
- I also have another piece from Etsy and it's a choker style necklace with a stone on it. Honestly it's a piece of string with a stone on it but you can pick the stone color and it was only $13 so not a big deal. Check out the choker HERE. And see what mine looks like in the picture below. I've been wearing it a bunch and I think it's just a cute detail and adds some edge to the outfit.
- The next thing I got is a bra and this might be weird that I'm talking about underwear on my blog but I mean I've talked about way more intimate things sooooo whatever. This bra is so freaking comfortable. It has no underwire and feels like a super soft pillow and doesn't show lines under your shirts! I got this bra from Victoria's Secret (shocker) and it was $40 and can be found HERE. Sorry pervs, no pictures of me in my bra here.
- If any of you know me you'll know I'm a huge fan of boutique style stores and finding cute dainty pieces when I'm trying to stray away from my normal black wardrobe. I picked up this dress and I'm so, so in love with it. I want to pair it with some wedge sandals and a hat and go wine tasting. I mean didn't that paint a nice picture for you? If not here's the dress which isn't available online because Francesca's doesn't have an online store but it's this beautiful maxi dress with a high neck and was $44. I also love Francesca's because they have a BOGO 50% off sale usually which is the best for shopaholics like me. Anyways here's the dress!
- The last thing I have is a pair of jeans. I've been wanting some super distressed/big holed boyfriend jeans and I finally found some that I love! They are from Princess Polly and are called Mila Jeans and can be purchased HERE. They were kind of pricey for $56 but also so worth it. I know on White Fox Boutique they have more ripped jeans like this in different colors like black or a darker blue denim and even white! I love how they look on and are perfect for summer because they have such big holes they get a lot of air.
Hope you guys are having an amazing day and enjoy this post! Let me know what you want to read about next in the comments below.