Full Face: Drug Store Products
Hello hello! So I know I write a lot about different beauty products but I definitely tend to talk about and purchase more high end products than drug store products. When it comes to skincare and makeup I generally find that I like the quality of high end products more. I don't always use all high end products so I want to share my favorite drug store products with you guys. I also want to add I have some holy grail products that are from the drug store! Not everyone can or wants to spend $40 on foundation so I'm going to list some products so that you can have a full face of makeup using only drug store products. These are all products I use and stand by and really work for me so I hope you guys find that you like them too!
- Foundation: L'Oreal Infallible Pro-Glow Foundation retails for about $13. I really love this foundation. I've been using it daily and it really looks amazing on the skin. It's not crazy glowing or anything but you look like you have nice, healthy, fresh skin which I love. I would definitely recommend this foundation, especially for the price. If you're oily I would suggest the Pro Matte foundation (same price, also by L'Oreal).
- BB Cream: Rimmel London Perfect Match BB Cream retails for about $7. I tried this BB cream about 5 years ago and still love it, I don't use it as much cause I do have ones I prefer from high end brands and I also like a lot of coverage but this BB cream has the coverage of a foundation and still all the benefits of a BB cream.
- Concealer: Maybelline Instand Age Rewind Erase Dark Circle Treatment Concealer retails for about $9. Hello holy grail concealer. I love this concealer and have ever since I bought it. I've repurchased this product numerous times and will continue to for as long as they sell it. Best drug store concealer by far.
- Powder: Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder retails for about $5. This is a great powder that adds a little bit of coverage. It's finely milled and doesn't make you look cakey at all.
- Blush: Covergirl Cheekers Blush retails for $5. A good pigmented blush, nothing crazy but it's blush and for the price it blends and looks just fine.
- Bronzer: Maybelline FaceStudio Master Contour and Highlight V-Shape Duo Stick retails for $10. I really enjoy this new product and feel like the bronzer blends really well and you can definitely get a great contour out of this product.
- Highlighter: Wet n Wild Megaglo Highlighting Powder retails for $4 (I found mine at Wallgreens). The glowwwwww oh my god hello gorgeous. It's hard to find these in drug stores but when you do get your hands on it right away. Physicians Formula Powder Palette Mineral Glow Pearls retails for about $14. An oldie but a goodie, I feel like you can't go wrong with this product.
- Brows: Milani Brow Fix Kit retails for $9. This was the first product I ever got for my brows from the drug store and it works awesome! My sister still uses it and it's easy to fill your eyebrows and create a natural look with this product.
- Eyeshadow: L'Oreal Infallible Eyeshadows retails for $8. Words cannot describe how much I love these eyeshadows. They are so pigmented and apply great too! They are sold individually which sucks but still worth it to me. Just get them, do it.
- Eyeliner: Nyx Matte Liquid Liner retails for $7. Easy to use and has a satin to matte finish. You can really get that sharp cut winged liner with this product.
- Mascara: Covergirl Lashblast Volume Mascara retails for about $9. Rimmel London Lash Accelerator Mascara retails for about $10. I love to alternate my mascaras and these two are some of my favorites. I'm all about volume and length and these two mascaras both really give that BAM look I want!
- Lipstick: Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lip Color retails for $9. I honestly couldn't decide. I love this liquid lip but I also love a lot of Revlon's other lipstick formulas they are all really amazing and pigmented. Just know that with Revlon lips you really can't go wrong.
I've been MIA for a while now but hey world I'm back. I will be consistently posting weekly so stay tuned for that! I hope you enjoy these products as much as I do, they are truly amazing especially for the price. Catch ya'll next week.