How the heck is March already almost over? I'm so confused because last time I checked it was just the start of a new year and now were onto April! This month I have quite a few favorites to share with you guys both from both beauty and just random things! Let me know if you love any of these things as well or want to share what you guys have been loving this month. Here are the things I've been loving in March:
- My Make Up Forever Ultra HD Invisible Cover Stick Foundation has been a big favorite of mine this month. I never thought I would love or even like a stick foundation this much but it's truly great. My favorite foundation and definitely my go to ever since I bought it. I use it with a beauty blender and I feel like it gives me the perfect full coverage look I want with a great finish. It's super compact and lightweight and with just a few brushes onto the face you can blend it out quickly and have a flawless foundation.
- So I'm definitely very behind on the ABH brow bandwagon, but I'm finally here. I decided to pick up the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Definer in Medium Brown and it is officially a new staple item for my brows. I never thought I would like pencil type of tool this much because I figured I would just look like I filled in my brows with a marker but it's so easy to control and the flat angle shape of the pencil makes it great to shape your brows the way you want. I will definitely be repurchasing this when I run out.
- So for some reason this month my skin has been extra cranky, from breakouts to dry patches I needed a little boost from my skincare products to clear this up. I've been using the Josie Maran Light Argan Oil under my eyes, on my dry patches and healing blemishes. I have a problem with picking at my face so that's what I really mean by "healing blemishes". Anyways, this stuff has been great for my skin and really helped bring it back from those dry, patchy and dehydrated moments.
- This month I picked up the Mario Badescu Drying Lotion and I love it! I put it on my blemishes and it dried them out and definitely sped up the process of making it go away! It has calamine lotion at the bottom and salicylic acid to help dry out the pimple.
- I also picked up the Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Rose Water, Herbs and Aloe. I love this so much! I keep it in my purse and spray myself whenever I need some hydration or want a nice refreshing misting. For $7 I'm definitely happy with this product.
- For the longest time now I've been searching for a primer that won't break me out, but will still give me a flawless base for my foundation and reduces the size and appearance of my pores. I finally found the perfect primer and it's the Dr. Brandt Pores No More Pore Refiner Primer.
- As you guys know I'm becoming a vegan and I've been loving watching YouTubers and reading up on people's vegan experiences and tips and tricks. Due to the recommendation of many YouTubers I decided to pick up the book Skinny Bitch by Rory Freedman and Kim Barnouin. I love this book and the dry honest humor that it entailed. Anyone wanting to live a healthier life, vegan or not should pick up this book and you'll be so happy you did.
- I'm obsessed with snacking on the Harvest Snap Snapea Crips. My favorite ones are the lightly salted ones. It's such a nice treat and its vegan! I've gone through so many bags this month.
- I love listening to music and have two favorites from this month that have been on repeat and they are Needed Me by Rihanna and Never Be Like You by Flume.
- I've been using a camera to take more of my pictures because the quality is just so amazing! I'm using a Cannon point and shoot G12 and I love it because its small enough to carry in my purse but still creates great quality pictures!
- Lastly, I've been loving my iphone case! It actually matches my laptop case and it's that white marble case in the photo. I've been getting so many compliments on it and I got it on amazon for super cheap and I'll link that HERE. Sadly it's not super protective and I've dropped it a few times and my phones not doing so well. But as long as you aren't as reckless as me you should be fine!
I really hope you all are having a great day! Be ready for some fun content coming soon.