Summer Netflix Guide
So since many of you are home for the summer, with absolutely no clue what to do with your lives I decided I would help out a little. I know you're going to end up on Netflix and I cannot tell you how many times I've spent way longer trying to decide what to watch than actually watching something. So I'm going to give you a guide to some pretty binge worthy shows and help you choose which to watch based on what you wanna see. I've watched all these shows and give them all 10/10 (yes I know I've wasted half my life on tv you don't need to inform me I already know). Here is the list my top ten binge worthy shows, in no particular order. Good luck deciding, and happy binging.
- Greys Anantomy- You will never see a hospital with so many hot doctors. This show will make you cry, laugh, cry, smile and drool over the characters. Oh and cry some more. Plus you might learn some fun medical stuff.
- One Tree Hill- If you want to feel the feels, and spend half the summer crying and questioning why you haven't met your Nathan Scott, then watch this show. The characters are super relatable and you really just feel like Brooke Davis is your spirit animal. Just me?
- Breaking Bad- Best character development of all time. You have action, suspense and the best plot line ever. I mean the dude has cancer and decides to make meth. Same.
- Dexter- This show is what I'm currently binge watching. It takes a hot second to get into but I'm addicted to a show about a murderer, yes I'm seeing my therapist weekly don't worry.
- How I Met Your Mother- This show is LEGEND- wait for it- DARY. Short episodes make it easy to fly by a season a week (or more if your really dedicated). Teds such a cutie, I'll marry him if no one else wants to. This show will have you laughing and wishing you went out with your friends more, and make you feel okay about being single in your thirties.
- Scandal- Politics, romance, action, drama, suspense. This show has it all. Written by Shonda Rhimes (who also did Greys Anatomy), this show is incredible. Give it three episodes and you'll be hooked. Also you'll be questioning if there's a real B613.... I mean there probably is let's be real.
- Weeds- This is one you don't hear about as much, but dammit I love this show. It's hilarious and just one you gotta give a shot.
- Friends- This show is a classic. If you haven't taken the time to watch all of it then do it. These are people you will want to be friends with. Major best friend group goals. Also Jennifer Anniston is hot as hell.
- Gossip Girl- This is definitely more of a girly drama show but it's great. Fashion, New York, and rich entitled kids growing up. Blake Lively really makes this show and all the actors are hot hot hot. XOXO Gossip Girl (ps. you have to watch the show to the end to find out who GG is).
- The Office- These characters are awkward and funny and will make you smile. The dry humor will take a while to rub off on you but once you get it you won't be able to stop watching.